Transmission on the Internet
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. In addition, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise threatening, harmful, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of anyone;
- Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise extract data, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except with the written consent of eOneNet.com;
- redistribute or copy any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, or any other electronic or paper-based means.
Trademarks and Copyright
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is alleged to be infringing.
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the complainant.
- A statement that the complained believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Exclusion of Liabilities
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may not display, download, archive, and print or otherwise distribute any information on this website, unless it is done pursuant to the User Obligations set forth herein.
Acrogain.com has used its best endeavours to present accurate and timely information in this website, which is however subject to rapid change. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained in this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained in, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Acrogain.com shall be not responsible for any problems or malfunction of any telephone network, computer systems, servers, Internet access, computer equipment, software, including any personal injury or damage to your or any other person's computer as a result of using this website.
Acrogain.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Acrogain.com and its directors, officers, employees and agents be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or economic loss and damage arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Acrogain.com or such persons have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Modification of Terms
In the event of any conflict between the English language version of the forgoing documents and any other translations thereto, the English language version of such documents shall prevail.